This is the Japanese art of decluttering and organizing the things, tiding the things which never used and kept will never be properly explained and narrated before.
Recently Marie Kondo-san explained and how you can change your life forever and you will find magic tiding and discarding the things which you have never done before the start by discarding all at once, intensely and completely.
Its a long way of doing things but it can be daily as Maria Kondo suggests start with your day discard the things which is not in use, write down in notebook whether it is related to cloth,old book paper ,old Electric Goods or any things.
You will feel magic and organized.
What is the KonMari Method?
The KonMari Method is Marie Kondo’s minimalism-inspired approach to tackling your stuff category-by-category rather than room-by-room. There are six basic rules to get started:
- Commit yourself to tidying up.
- Imagine your ideal lifestyle.
- Finish discarding first. Before getting rid of items, sincerely thank each item for serving its purpose.
- Tidy by category, not location.
- Follow the right order.
- Ask yourself it it sparks joy